Zombie finger

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Cold hand/fingers.

AndyRM

XOXO
More likely a knackered screen or it's had the sensitivity turned down.

You can get gloves which will allow you to operate 3 finger gestures if it's genuinely something to do with your fingers.

FishFright

More wheels than sense
I have heard (science podcast) that this can be an age things as the fingertips lose their capacitance . But it's a single source so far so take it with a reasonable portion of salt

vickster

Legendary Member
My mother has the same problem.

I tell her it's because she's not human..... ^_^
Clearly not as she had you :whistle:

gaijintendo

Veteran
I worry about my dexterity immediately after trimming my fingernails. I can't seem to do anything or pick anything up.

Not sure if that helps the conversation or not.

OP
OP
Colin_P

Colin_P

Guru
Cold hand/fingers.

No, it makes no difference

Yes! Try with finger tip or even the nail.

When my fingers are in a no worky mood nothing makes any difference.

Smartphone? Touchpads? What are these strange things of which you speak?

Electricery. What if I were to tell you that in an electronic device you can hold the sum of mankinds knowledge in the palm of your hand and despite that people use that device mainly to look at cats.

My mother has the same problem.

I tell her it's because she's not human..... ^_^

A possibility, I have died a few times and have come back.

More likely a knackered screen or it's had the sensitivity turned down.

You can get gloves which will allow you to operate 3 finger gestures if it's genuinely something to do with your fingers.

No way!

I don't want to look like some Bo Selecta Michael Jackson lookalikee.

I have heard (science podcast) that this can be an age things as the fingertips lose their capacitance . But it's a single source so far so take it with a reasonable portion of salt

Again, the drugs, I take a shoot-ton of beta blockers that would tranquilise an elephant. I think you might be onto to something there.

If your fingers don’t work, try using your nose end. It’s softer skin than your gnarly old fingertips.

Tricky to type though...

My schnozer is well weathered. Besides nostril hair might give false readings.

Never damage means two fingers in my right hand don't work properly, hence my often poor typoding.

We all want to hear the story behind the nerve damage happened?

Drago

Legendary Member
We all want to hear the story behind the nerve damage happened?

Assaulted on duty, elbow broken, ulnar nerve crushed. Elbow reassembled with Mecanno, and is actually damn good considering, but has left a permanent impingement. I have to have electrical testing every year to check that the nerve isn't dying, but thus far all good.

Top Bottom