Zonkie chains

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Vantage

Carbon fibre... LMAO!!!
Anyone heard of them?
I've bought one from amazon coz it was the only 9 speed chain I could find that was all silver, yet can't find a single review on them apart from one on you guessed it...Amazon.
Ive always stuck to KMC chains coz they're good and don't want to have to worry about this new one snapping halfway round Colin j's Cheshire ride in July.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Who - cheap tat possibly ?

davidphilips

Veteran
The prices of cassettes is strange Campagnolo 8 speed are crazy prices when Shimano 8 speed seem reasonable? I made the mistake of buying a cheap 9 speed Shimano compatible cassette form China and had a 9 speed freewheel delivered, did not even know there was such a thing?

D

Deleted member 1258

The prices of cassettes is strange Campagnolo 8 speed are crazy prices when Shimano 8 speed seem reasonable? I made the mistake of buying a cheap 9 speed Shimano compatible cassette form China and had a 9 speed freewheel delivered, did not even know there was such a thing?

I always thought they finished at 7 speed till someone mentioned 8 speed on here, I've not come across 9 speed before.

OP
OP
Vantage

Vantage

Carbon fibre... LMAO!!!
I always thought they finished at 7 speed till someone mentioned 8 speed on here, I've not come across 9 speed before.

SJS have them listed all the way up to 10 speed. :huh:

Top Bottom