Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Breedon

Legendary Member
Anyone racing later this afternoon?

There 3 that's took my eye the SZR race at 6 looks the better option, I'm thinking cat c as it's a flat course unless some of you B riders join then I'll go B

berty bassett

Legendary Member

There 3 that's took my eye the SZR race at 6 looks the better option, I'm thinking cat c as it's a flat course unless some of you B riders join then I'll go B
What sort of time ?

si_c

Guru

Depends what time I get home - I mistakenly thought Mrs C and I were skipping today's festivities, but it turns out I was wrong :wacko::eek: so I need to go shopping on the way home! I might be interested in the 6, but if I get back in time it's more likely to be the WBR at 5.40, but I'm time crunched, so may end up doing an SST instead. Have to see how it goes.

berty bassett

Legendary Member
Will try to be there but kinda hoping for a slap up mr lover lover dinner tonight :becool:

bobinski

Legendary Member
Careful if you are racing today:biggrin:

27973800_10156155048644357_6748068374303192922_n.jpg

si_c

Guru
Did a slightly shortened Jon's Mix, didn't have the legs for anything more than that. I just don't have the legs for 900W+ sprintervals.

Guys can anyone help. Think my pro is an older version and I need to update firmware to be able to run zwift. Any ideas how. Looked on bkool paired devices can’t see the option to update?

Top Bottom