Zwift Racing League 2023 - Cat D Team Recruitment!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joffey

Big Dosser
Hello. You may be new to Zwift and not dipped your toes into the Splitter Chat yet but we are seeing if anyone is interested in joining a Cat D team for the upcoming ZRL in September. Racing may sound scary but it is a great way to get fit and we do not care where we finish. We have 3-4 riders currently and are looking for another couple minimum.

Racing is on Tuesday nights at around 6-7pm UK time. You will need a trainer that reads power and a HR strap of some kind to qualify. Comment below if interested!

CXRAndy

Guru
I'll speak to my lad, who has just joined Zwift and is currently finding his pedal legs. He's in his twenties, so would expect him to quickly find fitness to race in D cat.

Fitted his bike with SPD-L pedals and new Fizik shoes last night. He was amazed how much easier pedalling became

OP
OP
Joffey

Joffey

Big Dosser
I'll speak to my lad, who has just joined Zwift and is currently finding his pedal legs. He's in his twenties, so would expect him to quickly find fitness to race in D cat.

Fitted his bike with SPD-L pedals and new Fizik shoes last night. He was amazed how much easier pedalling became

Nice one Andy :okay:

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
Having just taken part in Stage 1 of Ride the Worlds I would like to withdraw my name for consideration ...

... I really had forgotten just how bad racing virtually was ... Still got a gold in my Cat ... (E) ... Even if I was 6 minutes slower than the slowest D Cat, I'm taking it as a win :biggrin:

OP
OP
Joffey

Joffey

Big Dosser
Having just taken part in Stage 1 of Ride the Worlds I would like to withdraw my name for consideration ...

... I really had forgotten just how bad racing virtually was ... Still got a gold in my Cat ... (E) ... Even if I was 6 minutes slower than the slowest D Cat, I'm taking it as a win :biggrin:

Not a chance - you are in!!! :laugh:

Top Bottom