Zwift Racing League - CycleChat Needs YOU!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joffey

Big Dosser
Hi virtual cyclists, I am here from the Zwift Splitter Chat on the look out for aspiring racers that fancy a new challenge in 2021...

The Zwift Racing League is a massive online league spanning all corners of the globe and your very own CycleChat has 2 teams already entered and we are looking to enter a third.

So, are you on Zwift? Do you want to get on Zwift? Are you registered on Zwift Power and know your racing Cat?

We are looking for riders from Cats B, C & D to bolster the ranks. The B team is made up of B's and C's and the C team is made up of C and D's. Please reply below if interested or would like further info and please tag me in your reply!

I refuse to join as long as the prejudice continues against @berty bassett. As a bottom D (really probably a high E) I aspire to be an A. And once I achieve that where would I be? Left out in the cold.

Seriously this is a great idea. I'm just not quite ready yet. But maybe by next spring. Thanks for the invite.

BurningLegs

Veteran
Do you have a link to your sons profile or know what ZRL league he is in? Presumably you need to avoid his riding times because you share equipment? I think there are two start times for ZRL (6:15 and 7:45) and our current teams both race at 7:45 on Tuesdays 🙂

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Do you have a link to your sons profile or know what ZRL league he is in? Presumably you need to avoid his riding times because you share equipment? I think there are two start times for ZRL (6:15 and 7:45) and our current teams both race at 7:45 on Tuesdays 🙂

He's in the A league at the moment with his team (JRC Shutt Ridley RT). This is his profile - currently a B but normally an A: https://www.zwiftpower.com/profile.php?z=598978

Tuesdays are usually OK for me.

BurningLegs

Veteran
Doesn’t look like your son has raced ZRL since October? Hopefully that means you can ride on Tuesday in the new Cyclechat Cat C team in January but might be worth asking him if he has plans to rejoin a ZRL team in Jan? 🙂

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Doesn’t look like your son has raced ZRL since October? Hopefully that means you can ride on Tuesday in the new Cyclechat Cat C team in January but might be worth asking him if he has plans to rejoin a ZRL team in Jan? 🙂

He's been doing the Yorkshire v Flanders races, but should be back in the ZRL after then. They'll probably not do the Tuesday one though. I should be available as a result.

OP
OP
Joffey

Joffey

Big Dosser
I'm on Zwift and currently am a D, was a C and even a B. If it doesn't clash with my son's racing - he's in the league and races as an A - I'm interested: https://zwiftpower.com/profile.php?z=2539021

That's great news! We are just totting up interest so I'll be back in touch in a few days when we are registering. Thank you!!

Top Bottom