Zwift, Tour of Watopia 2018

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Breedon

Legendary Member
just tried a ride with tubeless tyres for the first time
feel totally different and well pleased even though it was wind assisted
Let us know how you get on lee, try a 150 mile ride let us know how you get on :okay:

CXRAndy

Guru
Andy, 55s between us!

I really enjoyed the Tour mainly because it’s made me push harder and get some form back. Looking forward to the next one:okay:

Wow, is that all!. Im very pleased to be able to match your times Bob on some of the climbs, you being a relative lightweight compared to me. I've noticed over the weeks of data collected, I'm competitive with climbers up to 4-6% after that I obviously begin to drop back and lose lots of time on 10%+ gradients. Classic example the see-saw time gain/loss on the 3 sisters the other day.

I'm trying to get back on the wagon of weight loss having slipped back into poor habits recently, so I hope to shed 8lb before tour of Cambridge :laugh:

bobinski

Legendary Member
Wow, is that all!. Im very pleased to be able to match your times Bob on some of the climbs, you being a relative lightweight compared to me. I've noticed over the weeks of data collected, I'm competitive with climbers up to 4-6% after that I obviously begin to drop back and lose lots of time on 10%+ gradients. Classic example the see-saw time gain/loss on the 3 sisters the other day.

I'm trying to get back on the wagon of weight loss having slipped back into poor habits recently, so I hope to shed 8lb before tour of Cambridge :laugh:

You mean you never upped your weight in zwift during the tour:rolleyes: :biggrin:

my weight went up 2 kilo's over weekend which i put down to a dose of constipation from using gels on saturday.

CXRAndy

Guru
My weight does fluctuate alot over the course of the week. , I'm not fanny arsing about with a few pounds here and there :biggrin:

CXRAndy

Guru
My weight does fluctuate alot over the course of the week. , I'm not fanny arsing about with a few pounds here and there :biggrin:

Top Bottom