100 mile on a turbo

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cyclist33

I think that being shared between 2 people in 30 mins segments would be the best way of keeping away from the boredom. However I couldn't really give and idea of the total time it will take.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Er, but you're doing something in aid of people who have to put up with far worse, so you shouldn't shy away from a bit of commitment, if that means doing it solo through the boredom, so be it!

OP
OP
jack smith

jack smith

Veteran
Im happy doing it solo but its not me who decides as its a group project, the final event will be a large raft race in durham city that will be the main fundraiser if anyones interested but that isnt until june , but in the meantime we want to get fundraising early to beat lastyears 3k raised

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
I do some Of the stuff mentioned above obviously not in those numbers but I wouldn't want paying for it. If people don't want to donate to a cause that is fine but I'd rather people didn't complain on this post. All I've got is good intentions and this is a way a group of 25 of us decided would be a good way of raising awareness within the building.
I know, I didn't want to sound like I was complaining and I applaud your intentions, put it down to wednesday morning miserableness or something :thumbsup:

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
I mate of mine ran a marathon on a tread mill once, as part of training for the real thing. He said it was very boring.
The funny thing was that when he came to actually run the marathon, it was much harder than he had expected as the running machine was doing half the work for him.

Top Bottom