17th July 2015 Night Ride to Whitstable

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulRide

Always at opposition
Highly likely.
22:37 dep.
Top stuff. As on every Whitstable ride, I must remember to bring my oyster.

U

User10571

Whitstable.
Oyster.
I see what you did there......

Last edited by a moderator:

kimble

Veteran
I'm at Mordor Central staring at a canceled train. The only alternative gets to London after midnight. REALLY not impressed.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
I'm at Mordor Central staring at a canceled train. The only alternative gets to London after midnight. REALLY not impressed.
What are you doing? Would you like a splinter ride to meet you at Euston and catch the main ride at, say Greenwich? I could volunteer, but there's only one of me.

kimble

Veteran
I could probably get to Temple by 0020 or so, if I know people will wait for me. I haven't got the route so don't really want to chase the ride down myself.

Have texted our intrepid leader. Will see what he says. Have until 2210 to decide whether to go for it or not.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
I could probably get to Temple by 0020 or so, if I know people will wait for me. I haven't got the route so don't really want to chase the ride down myself.

Have texted our intrepid leader. Will see what he says. Have until 2210 to decide whether to go for it or not.
Ok let me know if you would like company from euston. I do have the route in my GPS (and I live here fwiw)

redfalo

known as Olaf in real life
It should not be any issue to catch up with the group if you're at Temple 0:20h. they'll be probably just 10 min ahead of you, if at all. Tim can surely dispatch a committee. Temple sounds like better starting point than Euston to me though.

mmmmartin

Random geezer
happy to wait also.
are you recumbent-ing? if so how would you get to get to Temple?

Last edited:

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
It should not be any issue to catch up with the group if you're at Temple 0:20h. they'll be probably just 10 min ahead of you, if at all. Tim can surely dispatch a committee. Temple sounds like better starting point than Euston to me though.
Except Euston is where the trains come in!

Anyway. I'll be in Charing Cross from 11ish and can station myself anywhere if required. I've texted the leader and I'll await instructions if any. Temple, Euston, wherever.

Top Bottom