2024 Races with Spoilers !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Pogacar: "Tmrw on paper looks really nice stage. We go to Vallter 2000. I spoke w/ Attila Valter. He said that tmrw he's gonna win because it's named after him the climb, so I'll be on his wheel again—or maybe not. We'll see, but yea, I think we can look forward to tmrw's stage."
🤣

I think he'll want the win after yesterday and the MSR

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler

He hasn't won anything for absolutely ages. ;)

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
I think we can safely say he's the big favourite for today's stage...😲
Valsov e/w for me.
Screenshot_20240319-100104.png

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
As expected Pogi takes the stage,by quite a bit on Landa and Vlasov who come in second and third,crap weather there today.
Screenshot_20240319-161209.png

Could well be over and a battle for second and third place only....Landa was class today 😍

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Pogacar: "Tmrw on paper looks really nice stage. We go to Vallter 2000. I spoke w/ Attila Valter. He said that tmrw he's gonna win because it's named after him the climb, so I'll be on his wheel again—or maybe not. We'll see, but yea, I think we can look forward to tmrw's stage."
🤣

Attila Valter came in 60th at 5:30 on his (almost) namesake climb btw.

It's so weird. Visma win everything, I sigh. SDWorx win everything, I get grumpy. Pog wins everything, I cheer my head off. He's SUCH a character, such a superstar in every sense.

Well obviously this is mainly cos Poggie is highly lovable*.

But also he's just one rider. The best rider often wins the most races - duuurgh!! It's more annoying when one team buys up all the talent, and thus "buys" all the big race wins.
So yay for Pog (and Alison Jackson) - boooooh for the biggest teams squishing all opposition

*I think some of his post-MSR socials stuff have been deliberately targeted at a certain grumpy old Texan drug-cheat :smile:

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Over in Belgium Jasper Philipsen beats Merlier and wins the Classic Brugge-De Panne.
Messy sprint finish that almost saw Philipson and Merlier take each other out ! Merlier wasn't a happy bunny either 🤣

Top Bottom