2024 Races with Spoilers !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Pedersen takes it.....looks like MVDP sat up and gave up, problem or knackered ?? knackered I think

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Nice to see MVDP is human and can be beat...Chapeau Mads !
Even better news to wake up with a hangover on a Monday had a quid on him at 10/1 😍
Screenshot_20240325-094625~3.png

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Yeah both of them in good shape. I wonder how form compares to TDF level? Could they bag a stage this year?
Was sort of hoping that Bernal would maybe do the Giro and possibly the Vuelta,sort of ease himself back in.
As for Mikel how dare you insult the great man with talk of stage hunting...wash your mouth out ! Landismo viva 😍

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Was sort of hoping that Bernal would maybe do the Giro and possibly the Vuelta,sort of ease himself back in.
As for Mikel how dare you insult the great man with talk of stage hunting...wash your mouth out ! Landismo viva 😍

Of course the mighty Landisimo won't be stage hunting. He'll be flogging his guts out for Remco until Remco blows a gasket and starts stage hunting himself.

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Of course the mighty Landisimo won't be stage hunting. He'll be flogging his guts out for Remco until Remco blows a gasket and starts stage hunting himself.
The privilege is all Remcos !
Screenshot_20240325-185811.png

Chislenko

Veteran
In the strange world of cycling, yesterday at the tour finish in Barcelona we saw William Martin attempting a sprint finish!

TomDW

Edit, perhaps I should say any Tour

Top Bottom