2024 Races with Spoilers !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Shocking crash....I'm not sure we need to see people on stretchers being put into ambulances though ! Fingers crossed for those involved.

Yeah, I don't know why they keep showing the crash or the aftermath - horrible scenes

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
I'm interested in what the breakaway are going to do at the finish.
Are they going to contest it or ride over the line, line abreast?

Is it maybe to stop ordinary cyclists crossing the road when cars are still using it?

I would imagine the crash barriers will be moved and the pro’s ride straight onto the Arenberg. But who knows

Post​

See new posts

Conversation​

qilsZHWY_normal.jpg

Paris-Roubaix

8mX_dsXW_bigger.jpg

@parisroubaix

⚠
For safety reasons and following a request from
@cpacycling
, the #ParisRoubaix organisation is modifying the approach to the Trouée d'Arenberg. The route will take a chicane just before the entrance to the sector in order to slow the speed at which the riders enter the sector and limit the risk of crashes on the cobbles.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
I just watched the a little video of the Basque crash. Poor quality and on my phone but it looked like there was something on the road because two riders went off at the front (one went down and I think the other was Remco off into the woods and almost immediately some riders a few places back (Vingo?) slid off. Not a case of a domino effect, looked like several independent, almost identical incidents.

Following the crash during Thursday’s stage 4 of Itzulia Basque Country, Remco Evenepoel was taken to hospital, for medical examination.

There it was revealed that the Belgian Champion suffered a fracture to his right collarbone and his right scapula.

Remco will travel to Belgium on Friday, where he will undergo an operation on his collarbone, and further examination,

Top Bottom