2024 Races with Spoilers !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Yes he showed his descending skills again on yesterdays stage so no surprise given only a few km to the finish from the bottom of the decent and no breakaway unlike yesterday.
Team radio...."Mohoric has attacked on the descent...shall I try and follow ? "
"Nah are you mental...leave him to it" !
We want Mohoric v Pidders on a twisty descent at the Tour don't we....something sketchy with sheer drops preferably 😁

We want Mohoric v Pidders on a twisty descent at the Tour don't we....something sketchy with sheer drops preferably 😁

ha ha. I'd like to think they have a mutual agreement about this, it might save a life!

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Another win for Merlier at the Alula....it was close though with Coquard !

Pederson takes the win convincingly in Besseges....nobody really anywhere near him.

My Italian degree is finally useful! And your typo made it much harder than it actually is!

Samuele Zoccarato.

Samwell-ay Tsock-a-rahto.

Excuse me? Whose typo do you mean?

1707124552795.png

(Friends of ours have a kid - now engineering student - called Samuel. I shall henceforth address him as Samwell-ay ! :okay: )

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Remco takes his first win of the season with a 55k solo at the Figueira Champions Classic.🤩

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Richie Carapaz took the stage in Columbia yesterday with a strong win....Egan Bernal came in fourth only 33 seconds back which surely is a good sign so early in the season 😁

tarric

Über Member
Well a clean sweep for Mads, another win in Oman for Fisher Black, a very lucky Kooij and a bit naughty by Demare.

Top Bottom