2024 Races with Spoilers !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
So far in the ITT in Algarve, young Mex, del Toro has overtaken the mighty Ganna
He's going to be useful!

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Magnus looking good again... integral part of the Ineos youth programme?
Remco did a average of almost 50 kmh on a hilly ish TT route,Sheffield was only what 17 seconds back 😍
Probably let Martinez win the other day so he could wear his rainbow striped TT outfit today ..🙄

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Ineos have 3 and Jumbo have 2 riders in the top ten in Algarve.... surely they're going to try and unseat Remco 😁
Should be a good final stage.
Screenshot_20240218-104727.png

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Isaac Del Toro did not start the race today. After finishing fourth in the time trial, the Mexican rider reportedly had a rough night.
Took it out of him yesterday 🙄

rich p

ridiculous old lush
So Remco gets the GC while being beaten to the finish line by Martinez again. Decent showing for Pidders and an encouraging comeback race for Tao G=H

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Great last stage that....love the battle between Martinez and Remco !
Remco....Yea right,never change mate 😍
"I think I could have won today but I couldn't use my small chainring in the last 20 km, I had to push a super high gear on the big ring and that killed my legs."

tarric

Über Member
"I think I could have won today but I couldn't use my small chainring in the last 20 km, I had to push a super high gear on the big ring and that killed my legs."
Yes, you've just got to love Evenepoel, he can't just be beaten by the better rider on the day can he, there's always some excuse.

I have absolutely no problem with this. Do we really want cookie-cutter near-identical interviews?

If a rider just says something simple+humble - win or lose - interviewers will press them for some dirt/spice anyway!

Top Bottom