Scotland : Glasgow & Clyde Valley 3 ferries. April 27th 2014.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rasmus

Without a clever title
If you look closer there are several different segments on the serpentine hill. One has all the TT efforts, another doesn't. It appears the TT finish line is not quite at the top of the hill.

It seems clear to me that the TT'ers did not properly complete the hill, so naturally only the second leaderboard should be considered valid ^_^

Fubar

Guru
First pic of N+1...

image.jpg

Fubar

Guru
I feel your pain on one-sided pedals, I'm trying to get used to clipping in on these Looks without lots of fumbling.

Biggest issue is that my other shoes grip onto anything so you can pedal even without being clipped in, the new ones are smooth so a couple of times last night I smacked my shin against the pedal - painful lesson which hopefully will quickly be cured! I think I am panicing a bit so just need a bit of practice, hopefully...

MikeW-71

Veteran
Biggest issue is that my other shoes grip onto anything so you can pedal even without being clipped in, the new ones are smooth so a couple of times last night I smacked my shin against the pedal - painful lesson which hopefully will quickly be cured! I think I am panicing a bit so just need a bit of practice, hopefully...
Yep, I ended up with carbon soled shoes somehow, so unless the cleat hooks onto something, you won't be keeping your foot on the pedal. I'm getting better though, and it's an incentive not to stop on steeper hills as if I did, I doubt I'd get going again. Otherwise, they are great :smile:

Louch

105% knowledge on 105

You will now have more sympathy for some of my tumbles while I got used to it :smile:

Top Bottom