A decent banger?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vandatubes

Cant sleep and thinking about breakfast.

Anyone recommend a decent banger instead of the mass produce crap you get from Tesco's etc.

What do you like with your English breakfast anything quirky?.

MMMMMmmmmmmmmmm.

Honey on wholemeal toast with a bit of cheese on top - from time to time!
Bangers? 'Breaders' you mean vanda! Haven't had one for 27 years but my old Mum is constantly moaning about them. :tongue:

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Sainsbury's Taste The Difference pork sausage - the basic one, without herbs, spices or other subtleties - is a damn fine sausage. (I like the others in the range too, but if you're after a good basic sausage....)

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Aperitif said:
Honey on wholemeal toast with a bit of cheese on top - from time to time!
Bangers? 'Breaders' you mean vanda! Haven't had one for 27 years but my old Mum is constantly moaning about them. :blush:

Back in the mists of time we had a bread strike over here and the French reportedly said, " Zis ees no probleme, zey can just eat zeer sausages"

col

Legendary Member
Sausages is my favourite, most types will do, but a good cumberland goes down well. Oh and those irish ones are delish too. This thread brings to mind Mr Ploppy for some reason?

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
A shameless plug :blush:

Any of the Sherbourne range in Netto ... including Cumberland, Lincholnshire and Recipe, at decent prices.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
accountantpete said:
Frying ruins the taste of all sausages - stick them in the oven for 30 mins.
Wrong. Fry over the lowest possible heat for 45 minutes, turning occasionally, up the heat to brown as necessary, eat.

Top Bottom