A man's best friend?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Rigid Raider said:
A dog's life is not valuable compared to a human's life.

Perosnally, I think that woud depend on which dog and which human you were comparing. I can think of a few people (both those I now personally, and those on a more world scale) whose lives would be nothing compared to a well loved dog.

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Wigsie said:
Have you never been in a situation where you put yourself at risk and thought "sh*t that was a bit silly" after the event? The human brain makes split second decisions in times of crisis and I am sure if those people had a crystal ball or could sit back for 20 minutes to think about it they would have chosen a different route!

Your and other posters lack of ability to do anything other than judge and condem people (who are now dead) based on a news article and a narrow mind sickens me.

Nail hit on head and exactly my thoughts. How easy it is to criticise with hindsight. As a dog owner, strong swimmer and father of 3 children I would like to think that I would have the good sense not to go in after the dog however in the heat of the moment hand on heart I cannot say that I would have not tried to help the mutt. :ohmy:

Top Bottom