AC/DC Malcolm Young

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
ianrauk

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
and good luck to the band. lets hope his nephew is as good a guitarist a he is/was ( hmm what to put to sound right)

He had played with the band before when Malcolm was taken ill and by all accounts not many people noticed.

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
As the survivor of stroke I would just like to add that it isn't always the end of everything, there are a lot of other parts of life that maybe it's at the beginning of. The fact his performances will go on being loved by many people for a long time to come should be a celebration, sometimes something needs to go missing before there's room for something new to get in.

Brahan

Über Member
Hi everyone. Malcolm Young, for me, is the epitome of a body's heartbeat. The was the boss of the band and I love him for the brilliant work he's done.

AC/DC

I salute you.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
AC/DC was a band that has grown on me massivley.

Turned down the chance in the late 70s and early 80s to see them: how I regret that!.

One of the best bands EVER.

Hope Malcolm Young recovers enough to live a normal old age.

I saw them in Blackburn in 1978.I'm not 100% sure but i think they were supported by the Ramones.

cookiemonster

Legendary Member
Never fear. Not the end of AC/DC. they have an album due for release in early December and a big tour scheduled for 2015.:becool:

http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-29345368

OP
OP
ianrauk

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
He was the driving force behind the band, both in a musical sense and a management sense.
Nothing was done without Malcolm's approval.

Spoked Wheels

Legendary Member
I just read an article that said Malcolm Young is suffering from dementia and has been admitted into hospital in Sydney. He lost his memory. The article went on to say that if you are in a room with Malcolm and leave the room for a few minutes, Malcolm would not recognise you when you return to the room.

His nephew Steve Young will replace him in the 2015 world tour. He has already replaced him in a new album "Rock or Bust" that is coming out on the 2nd of December.

Very sad :sad:

davdandy

I had the pleasure to see them back in the 80`s.They where,are and always will be the greatest rock band ever.

And Angus,never once stopped rockin`.

Top Bottom