Admin's 40th birthday ride - York environs 15 November

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats
Arch said:
It was quite funny watching you all hare off - just like when I watched Mike Burrows latch on behind a French roadie, who became increasingly wierded out by the Ratcatcher seemingly welded to his rear wheel...

Mind you, it wasn't a good move in evolutionary/gene survival terms. While you dashed off, you left Craig behind with the ladies. If we were all cavemen*, you'd all have lost out while showing off with the mammoth hunting.;)

*Ok, we wouldn't have bikes....

Oh Arch, what are you suggesting?:becool:

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vP0HHX4Ur9g

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
craigwend said:

:thumbsup:

That's ma boy!

;)

OP
OP
Arch

Arch

Married to Night Train
craigwend said:

Can I just confirm at this point that nothing untoward took place.

Only, when the pack go off and leave one bloke behind guarding the women, they haven't always thought of the consequences.

One of my friends reckons this is why shortsightedness didn't get evolved out in the early stages of human evolution. The macho pack went off to hunt, leaving behind the guy who couldn't see the mammoth but could do close up decorative basket work...

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Arch said:
Can I just confirm at this point that nothing untoward took place.

Only, when the pack go off and leave one bloke behind guarding the women, they haven't always thought of the consequences.

One of my friends reckons this is why shortsightedness didn't get evolved out in the early stages of human evolution. The macho pack went off to hunt, leaving behind the guy who couldn't see the mammoth but could do close up decorative basket work...
Well, that's certainly one way to describe it .... :sad:

Bokonon

Über Member
Arch said:

But I'm shortsighted, and went off with the macho pack. I'm confused now :biggrin:.

Anyway, are you suggesting that craigwend is a decorative basket weaver?

OP
OP
Arch

Arch

Married to Night Train
Bokonon said:
But I'm shortsighted, and went off with the macho pack. I'm confused now :smile:.

Anyway, are you suggesting that craigwend is a decorative basket weaver?

No, that was just an analogy...

Although Craig may have a secret basket weaving habit, who knows!

Do you ever wish you hadn't started a train of conversation...

Bandini

Arch said:

As a gig sporter I love that. Perhaps another answer is that, for these guys, the whole world was a Monet? :biggrin:

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Arch said:
No, that was just an analogy...

Although Craig may have a secret basket weaving habit, who knows!

Do you ever wish you hadn't started a train of conversation...

Sometimes....but I'm kinda glad you started this one!

Top Bottom