AI image generation failures

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I can't see that at all. He left hand is inside the sleeve of her right arm, while her right hand is presumably behind her left arm.

A perfectly reasonable pose, and to me there is nothing at all wrong with that image that would make me think it might even be an AI generated image.

That made me go back to check the picture again. I didn't notice she was a redhead. I was too busy looking at the arms I reckon. I just thought it was tucked into the other arm's sleeve of her jumper. I guess that's one way to get around not doing hands. I think there's some very well known and highly regarded dead artists who couldn't paint hands. Not all managed to work out the jumper sleeve trick like this AI!

I would. The angles are all wrong for what you're suggesting. The cleavage is there to distract you from how much of a disaster that image is.

AI? Maybe.

Dodgy Photoshop? Definitely.

She's slightly leaning on her left elbow making the angle there slightly bigger than the angle at her right elbow. The arm would work out correct if tucked into the other sleeve and behind or in front of the other arm.

I did wonder if the head and neck is a bit too small though.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
I knew I should have gone with something else, especially because I hate Oasis.

Same here.
I've played with AI images and such quirks are common. Doing that in photoshop (etc) would take days. AI, minutes at most.

AI also struggles getting roof pitches of houses right, and doors often have handles on both sides.
I tried creating a country kitchen scene with a snowy landscape through the window, but the sodding robot kept putting snow inside too

Last edited:
5a69ab61cc65496ea4c26e6ebce674c2.jpg

So do most real people. Not usually as prominent as that unless the arms are quite skinny, but definitely two visible bones.

Agree

OP
OP
Chris S

Chris S

Legendary Member
I think I'm more curious about what's going on with your Facebook feed! I get pictures of bicycles and photos of people's holidays or lunches. I must be doing something wrong.

I mentioned 'ginger hair' on CycleChat and ever since then I've been getting pictures of ginger haired women on my Facebook feed. It's not the first time something like this has happened. I mentioned Polish people here and suddenly started getting cartoons in Polish!

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
IMG_4103.jpeg

This cartoon just popped up on our sister site for news.
Apart from the obvious missing finger, and strange ties, the bike is all wrong. The most striking thing is the handlebars with one end as a drop bar, the other as a flat bar.

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
View attachment 721241

This cartoon just popped up on our sister site for news.
Apart from the obvious missing finger, and strange ties, the bike is all wrong. The most striking thing is the handlebars with one end as a drop bar, the other as a flat bar.

No pedals, bottom bracket not in the frame, no brakes, saddle not level, but the biggest giveaway is the chain isn't slack, which is very surprising as at the bottom rear it isn't actually attached to anything.

Top Bottom