AI image generation failures

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
I knew a retouching artist who created all sorts of images before the days of computers. He worked on photographs mainly for advertising agents and gave the camera club when I was a member an astonishing demo of the kind of work he did altering photographs to suit a customer.
Possibly took longer than a computer programme would but just as effective in the end.

Julia9054

Guru
I play for a brass band. One of the other players had a go at getting AI to create a cover for the Christmas CD we recorded last year.
These guys would definitely murder you.
received_2345233315864225.jpeg

received_943204706761585.jpeg

winjim

Smash the cistern
I would. The angles are all wrong for what you're suggesting. The cleavage is there to distract you from how much of a disaster that image is.

AI? Maybe.

Dodgy Photoshop? Definitely.

At the risk of accusations of staring, the curve of her cardigan doesn't match the curve of her body. It's overlaid a cleavage without thinking about where the rest of the breast would sit.

(Can we do some that aren't just tits? This feels a bit weird)

It would be interesting to see if an instrument maker could make one of those or all of them, make them work and then try and make noise or even music out of them. Would be expensive but funny I reckon.

Top Bottom