Alex Ferguson must be a bit happier tonight

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
balloon.gif

Maz

Guru
Fantastic! Love it!

Aperitif

Meme bar
Last edited by Moderators; Today at 01:53.

Thank goodness for the night shift!

I saw a little of last night's game while eating my dinner and it was a high speed performance from the team in red. The yellows did not seem sharp enough to match the talents of the others and there were a lot of near misses.

The guy, Ronald someone or the other (begins with O...) made a nice conversion with the ball just going over the crossbar. Any lower and it would have missed and gone under. And it is a good idea - that safety net thing - to protect the happy spectators from injury. 3-0 to the red team I think...not sure.:eek:

OP
OP
ianrauk

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
:rolleyes::laugh: A lovely shot of the airbag...

Aperitif said:
The guy, Ronald someone or the other (begins with O...) made a nice conversion with the ball just going over the crossbar. Any lower and it would have missed and gone under.

Rob S

ianrauk said:

You've got to laugh at even the version without the nose and balloon...I'm trying to work out what caused it....ref not giving a 'blatent' penalty I guess....or was it Berbatov's FA Cup semi penalty?:rolleyes:

PaulB

Legendary Member
Rob S said:
You've got to laugh at even the version without the nose and balloon...I'm trying to work out what caused it....ref not giving a 'blatent' penalty I guess....or was it Berbatov's FA Cup semi penalty?:biggrin:

It's his mature reaction to a penalty not being given in a game in which he'd put out his reserves. And that's a knight of the realm, folks!

DJ

Formerly known as djtheglove
Aperitif said:
Thank goodness for the night shift!

I saw a little of last night's game while eating my dinner and it was a high speed performance from the team in red. The yellows did not seem sharp enough to match the talents of the others and there were a lot of near misses.

The guy, Ronald someone or the other (begins with O...) made a nice conversion with the ball just going over the crossbar. Any lower and it would have missed and gone under. And it is a good idea - that safety net thing - to protect the happy spectators from injury. 3-0 to the red team I think...not sure.:sad:

;)

Top Bottom