An UPDATED Video on what cycling has done for me.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

drewc65

Iknow this post has been around for a while but have not been on here very long and work keeps me busy so dont get on as pften as i would like . But i must just say well done to you sir and were you not on the cycle show on itv 4 couple of weeks ago?

Voyley

Amazing story mate, just watched the videos you will no doubt inspire so many people out there, well done you deserve all of the praise because it's not the situation you get into, it's how you get out of it that counts.

Andy Jeffery

Nice one Gaz. I was on the way to 20 stone and been told I had high cholesterol. Tried loads of other sports and gave up because I did not like them . Fell in love with cycling 5 weeks ago and just cycled 44 miles last week. It nearly killed me but what a rush. You are an inspiration to me to get this weight off!
Cheers Andy.

Ian Watts

Regular
Just read your story - amazing - I have come from 23st to 18 1/2 - still got a long way to go. Have found your story so inspirational. Thank you for sharing.

Sully

Über Member
Gaz, watching that brought a tear to my eye, truly inspiring, what an amazing achievement by an amazing man, well done mate

Justiffa

It must've been tough, and lonely but look at u now, wow!!! not only did it make me cry but i feel tht i too can do anything… tq for sharing

Gaz, I originally began cycling for the weight loss as well. In the beginning, my peers at work would crack jokes about me riding a bike and I was'nt really getting the support at home either. Nonetheless, I kept riding and now I've begun to loose the weight. neatless to say, my peers are supporting me and my wife even bought me cycling gear for christmas. I'm assuming you alsohad to go through that. I'm very proud of you for what you've done for yourself. I'm using your story as my motivation. Thank you for doing that. I'm sure it has been a very rough but empowering journey. You inspire me positively and you've done good for many who've heard your story. God bless you brother!

Top Bottom