Android phone keeps re-booting

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lonestar

Veteran
Take the SD card out.

In my experience an incompatible or faulty SD card is the main cause of reboots.

Worth a try.

OP
OP
C

Crackle

[QUOTE 4254564, member: 259"]And if not, he'll know a Country song about it.[/QUOTE]
Yeah but the phone will die at the end.

OP
OP
C

Crackle

Two reboots, both while trying navigation apps, both of which have the maps on the SD card. So it's either the GPS in the phone, or the SD card. The SD card is looking more likely I'd say.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I'm pleased but can't comment as my posts are being deleted as I'm not showing enough interest.
I think I am having another of my Senior Moments - I don't understand that post!

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
@threebikesmcginty will be pleased to know we are approaching 24hrs without a reboot.

[QUOTE 4254564, member: 259"]And if not, he'll know a Country song about it.[/QUOTE]

EE have decided it's fooked and I'm to send it back for repair. I don't know if I could be arsed.

Well, my baby left me and my mule got lame (yodel-o-ee-hee)
I lost my money in a poker game (yodel-odel-ee-day)
My auntie's cousin is my father's mum
My phone is buggered and the calls won't come

etc with lyrics about whisky, polk-salad, etc

OP
OP
C

Crackle

Well, my baby left me and my mule got lame (yodel-o-ee-hee)
I lost my money in a poker game (yodel-odel-ee-day)
My auntie's cousin is my father's mum
My phone is buggered and the calls won't come

etc with lyrics about whisky, polk-salad, etc
That's really bad.

It's probably a good C&W song then.

OP
OP
C

Crackle

I eventually got the phone repaired. I don't know what they did, same phone but it now seems to work, no reboots. One odd glitch so far in that the GPS didn't work until I rebooted the phone, so I'll keep an eye on that.

Some tips I got from LG themselves was to see if the fault occurred with the phone plugged in as that test if it was a battery fault but as I'd sent it off by then, I never checked that.

Top Bottom