Annual CC get together?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

oxbob

Abitrary said:
If this is going to be in a field, then magic mushroom identification would be a good pastime. I don't think it's the season though.

There is nothing funnier than watching people vomiting after eating dog poo whilst others sit there crying and hallucinating.

If people have decent browser phones you can easily identify them though.
And will you attend?

Abitrary

oxbob said:
And will you attend?

I'm toying with the idea. I definitely won't be coming as myself though. I'll steal someone elses identity - a bit like the day of the jackal.

oxbob

;) so Bonj with his paintball gun and you with a spudomatic pistol.looks like a paramiltary meet up, should i bring my cattypult?

bonj2

Abitrary said:
I'm toying with the idea. I definitely won't be coming as myself though. I'll steal someone elses identity - a bit like the day of the jackal.

yeah but how will we know which one's you? you could pretend to be anybody. That is until that person turns up an there's two of them.

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
bonj said:
yeah but how will we know which one's you? you could pretend to be anybody. That is until that person turns up an there's two of them.

But if it's a piss up as was suggested, there'll be at least two of everyone come the evening?:biggrin:

*Lays in wait in the bushes for Bonj, armed with Black Widow catapult and an assortment of small round stones.........*:biggrin:;)

bonj2

tdr1nka said:
But if it's a piss up as was suggested, there'll be at least two of everyone come the evening?:sad:

*Lays in wait in the bushes for Bonj, armed with Black Widow catapult and an assortment of small round stones.........*:biggrin:;)

first round's on abitrary then

theclaud

Openly Marxist
bonj said:
What exactly is the point of everyone travelling miles and miles from every corner of the country (globe, even) JUST to "relax"?

Or is it just that all you in fact want to do is have a piss up? or a inverse willy waving session to see who's got the WORST bike?

Bonj - you really are very entertaining. I'm on the point of suggesting to Dellzeqq that he amends his ignore list. I've done paintballing before - it was fun, but I won't mind much if I never do it again. And why would we want quad bikes when we've all got real ones?

I'm quite happy to admit that I'm keen on a piss-up. Not a standing-round-in-drinking-barns-quaffing-shite-lager-and-failing-to-speak-to-anyone sort of piss-up, but a convivial, loafing-around-in-the-sun-or-by-the-fire piss-up. The attraction is both the size of the event, and the interest in meeting the people you know online and seeing if they are as you imagine them to be. Oh, and the booze.

theclaud said:
I'm quite happy to admit that I'm keen on a piss-up. Not a standing-round-in-drinking-barns-quaffing-shite-lager-and-failing-to-speak-to-anyone sort of piss-up, but a convivial, loafing-around-in-the-sun-or-by-the-fire piss-up. The attraction is both the size of the event, and the interest in meeting the people you know online and seeing if they are as you imagine them to be. Oh, and the booze.

What she said....spot on, theclaud..

bonj2

theclaud said:
Bonj - you really are very entertaining. I'm on the point of suggesting to Dellzeqq that he amends his ignore list.
I'm either not on his ignore list, or I am but he often clicks the placeholders (which must be very frustrating seeing them there , hence why I can't personally stand having anyone on my ignor elist!)

theclaud said:
I've done paintballing before - it was fun, but I won't mind much if I never do it again. And why would we want quad bikes when we've all got real ones?
tbh paintballing is probably quite shoot.
Quads are great though, you can turn really hard and not roll them.
Same with gokarts, they're great. it's fun to make the back end step out but actually faster if you don't.
near mansfield there's this go kart track...

theclaud said:

Yeah but once you've got over the novelty of seeing whether they're like what you expected them to be like, it's just another mass gathering with quite a lot of people you don't really know - and you think 'great - what now...'.
A mass campfire would be good - but where are you allowed to have one these days what with all the politically correct mincing little hitlers wielding their health and safety clipboards?

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
bonj said:
A mass campfire would be good - but where are you allowed to have one these days what with all the politically correct mincing little hitlers wielding their health and safety clipboards?
All the more paper to burn!! :sad::evil:

Unforunatly a mass pee-up would be unhealthy for me as being an epileptic means that the medication I am on does not react well with large quantities of alcohol but I can make one pint last all evening. Other than that would enjoy meeting a lot of unknown friends.

Top Bottom