Annual CC get together?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
User76 said:
Thats a good Health and Safety point you raise. Who is going to take up the various roles, Fire Safety Officer (must have a hi-viz waistcoat), Legal Advisor, First Aider, Responsible Adult, Child Protection Officer, Vulnerable Adult Lead, Inclusion Officer, Health and Safety Lead, Head of Security, Milk Monitor, WD40 Co-Ordinator, Bike-It Officer, Police Liasion (for the ride-out), Route Planners, Signposters, Licensing Officer (for the beer tent), PRS Licence Holder (in case the Rhythm Thieves turn up to do a set) have I missed anyone out?

That is it I am not going:angry:

But I maybe going camping with one of my bikes some time soon and if any of you happen to be in the same place at the same time it will be good to meet you:biggrin:. If someone just happened to of dumped loads of beer near buy so be it:tongue:

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
can I be 19th century aesthetics coordinator with special responsibility for gothic revivalism?

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
theclaud said:
Bonj - you really are very entertaining. I'm on the point of suggesting to Dellzeqq that he amends his ignore list. .

that's where he's staying - but, sadly, people keep quoting him.....

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Uncle Mort said:
A few armed guards and skilled first-aiders wouldn't go amiss if you're going to be out drinking in Mansfield...:smile:

Nah, there's more than enough slightly cracked ex-squaddies on the Forum who'd probably be happy to deal with any liveliness from the locals!

theclaud

Openly Marxist
dellzeqq said:
can I be 19th century aesthetics coordinator with special responsibility for gothic revivalism?

Yes. That's a relief. I thought no one was going to volunteer for the post and the whole thing would have to be cancelled.

PS Sorry about the Bonj quoting thing. I can't help myself...

Anything happening regarding a date and venue?

We need to keep the momentum, interest and enthusiasm going.

bonj2

oxbob said:
I think Shaun is looking at somewhere in the Brum area

Shhh - i think that's a little side-gathering to keep the birmingham fellas happy, I think they're sort of being told that theirs is the main gathering when in fact it's not. The real one is taking place in the centre of the country, mansfield.

Top Bottom