Another York ride, anyone?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Amanda P

Amanda P

Legendary Member
Damn. I was counting on you.

Maybe we need to run it twice, like we did last month - er, no March? Maybe this Saturday, and then again on, say, Saturday 23rd?

spandex

I love Dr D
Ar come on zack's you can do this one!

HelenD123

Legendary Member
Uncle Phil said:
Damn. I was counting on you.

Maybe we need to run it twice, like we did last month - er, no March? Maybe this Saturday, and then again on, say, Saturday 23rd?

Spandex and I can't do 23rd as we're off walking for the weekend.

OP
OP
Amanda P

Amanda P

Legendary Member
Uncle Phil
Soltydog
HelenD123
Spandex
Colly

Definite maybes:

Danny
Arch

Possibles:

Velocidad

A swarm of other people have been prodded with PMs, but haven't responded or have said they can't make it, so this list could get longer.

spandex

I love Dr D
Have you asked admin?

Arch

Married to Night Train
Uncle Phil said:
Are we back on bums here? Anyway, make a note, everyone, cheese, pickled onions and coke are off the menu for Arch...

Not entirely, just don't let me eat 3 huge chunks, with the pickle and then the coke...

I'm in. If it kills me. Bit of an extreme way to get out of the PhD, but hey ho...:ohmy:

Solty, if you do have time to kill, you are welcome to come round for a cuppa, subject to usual mutterings about apologising for the general untidiness - or to meet up and go somewhere for one, if that is more seemly.

OP
OP
Amanda P

Amanda P

Legendary Member
Arch said:
Not entirely

But dare we risk it?

Solty, if you do have time to kill, you are welcome to come round for a cuppa, subject to usual mutterings about apologising for the general untidiness - or to meet up and go somewhere for one, if that is more seemly.

Hope you didn't mind me inviting Solty to yours...:ohmy:

You are equally welcome to come for breakfast at my place, subject to the same mutterings. However, as I live ten miles outside York, you may prefer not to.

Soltydog

Legendary Member
Arch said:
Not entirely, just don't let me eat 3 huge chunks, with the pickle and then the coke...

I'm in. If it kills me. Bit of an extreme way to get out of the PhD, but hey ho...:ohmy:

9.30 start, mmmmm I wonder if i have time to cycle over by then :thumbsup: No probably not :ohmy:
Wouldn't mind somewhere to hide out rather than lurking on the streets of York, cheers Arch & no need to apologise about general untidiness, i'll feel quote at home by the sounds of it ;)

Hopefully any pubs en-route providing ploughman's lunch will have some salad, rather than a cheese board :biggrin:

Arch

Married to Night Train
Soltydog said:
9.30 start, mmmmm I wonder if i have time to cycle over by then ;) No probably not :thumbsup:
Wouldn't mind somewhere to hide out rather than lurking on the streets of York, cheers Arch & no need to apologise about general untidiness, i'll feel quote at home by the sounds of it :ohmy:

Hopefully any pubs en-route providing ploughman's lunch will have some salad, rather than a cheese board :ohmy:

Ok, that's probably a plan then. Let me know what time you'll be arriving in York, and I can let you have my address and vague idea of how to get there.. I'll arrange a google map or something tomorrow, off home now...

I think I'll be alright if I stick to a baked spud with cheese, for example. I think I just overdid it last time. And I don't have pickled onions all that often, or coke, whereas I'm pretty immune to cheese. In fact, I'm probably about 60% proof cheese...

spandex

I love Dr D
A map to your house Arch? it is all most on the same road! and all most see it from the station...

Top Bottom