Anti-social chiminea neighbours

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
My new soon to be neighbour "tennant" is a local undertaker..i hope he doesn't get an incinerater in his garden...

I wish we had one here. It might come in handy for when Mr WD disappears,. Unexpectedly.

stephec

Legendary Member
My new soon to be neighbour "tennant" is a local undertaker..i hope he doesn't get an incinerater in his garden...
I used to live next door but one to an undertakers, you could see the chapel of rest from the back bedroom.

The house in between us was owned by a guy who worked for a different undertakers as well. :smile:

Slioch

Guru

This is possibly an urban myth, but there was a story circulating in London many years ago where the Grandmother of an Asian family living in suburbia died, and they built a funeral pyre in the back garden.The neighbours weren't happy.

This is possibly an urban myth, but there was a story circulating in London many years ago where the Grandmother of an Asian family living in suburbia died, and they built a funeral pyre in the back garden.The neighbours weren't happy.
I regularly arrange my barbe to look like that. It keeps the neighbours guessing, especially if you play strange music at the time.

Last edited:

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Neighbour's with a Chiminea. Chavtastic

You have my sympathies for the smoke, the smell and for having neighbours who are the sort to have bought one.
There was a time when they were oh so middle class! We've never had one... we used to have a brazier, but it rusted to bits.
Miss Goodbody occasionally burns her brassiere.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Why do idiots light fires when it's a hot day without any wind to blow the choking smoke/fumes away?! It's as if some people like to be anti social bastards!:angry: I was in the cemetery the other day, the air was thick with smoke from nearby allotments!:headshake:

OT

Slightly OT

I love things Celtic

For my birthday one year the MiL gave me a 3 foot high Celtic cross garden ornament

Now my relationship with the lady who does the garden has never been good, (Green men = Heathen in her book)
but when she asked .. It may have been a mistake to tell her that having the body of the first wife in the garden kept the present wife on her toes

She then refused to come round if I was home, and The Christmas card that year was to my wife and " the Husband "

Top Bottom