Any good jokes ... ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cubist

Still wavin'
Have we done the Extra Strong Mint one?

Extra Strong Mint goes into the pub and heads straight for two Polos standing at the bar. "I'm hard me!" he said, "Hardest farking mint in the packet!"
The Polos quietly buy him a pint hoping that he'll go away and leave them alone. The door bursts open and in swagger two Lockets. The Extra Strong Mint takes one look and dives under the pool table, shaking like a shiting dog. The Lockets walk round both bars and seeing no one they know, disappear again.

One of the Polos looks down at the Extra Strong Mint and says "Thought you were meant to be hard?"
The Extra Strong Mint says " I'm hard, but those two are farking menthol."

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
upload_2017-1-31_11-31-13.png

Posted in the "Count to..." thread but thought it good enough for a wider audience too.

Cubist

Still wavin'
Clever thinking from Tesco.

View attachment 335651
I once suffered a temporary male dysfunction, and was forced to use one to satisfy Mrs Cube's marital requirements. We both drifted off blissfully to sleep, but I was woken in the small hours by Mrs Cube thrashing and moaning in the bed next to me. Concerned, I asked if she was alright, to which she replied

"That cucumber keeps repeating on me."

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
A little girl is obviously lost in the supermarket so the security guard intervenes.

"Have you lost your mummy?" he asks.

"Yes" she replies, bottom lip a-tremble.

"What's she like?" asked the guard.

"Black men and vodka" the little girl replies.

subaqua

What’s the point
It is actually true. There are no chicken stock cubes in local Tesco .

And I have contacted premier food and Tesco asking if it is a stock control issue. Can't wait for response !

Top Bottom