Anybody close by offer a little help please

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Wetdog

Wetdog

I have had an unbilievable offer of help from someone, but I can't go because they have a personal incident to deal with. But I will be there in a couple of weeks. Even if it's just a chat, thank you very much. You know who you are and you know my feelings on the matter.

Right then, I've had a little improvement today. I watched a couple of videos on tinter web, sat on mi table and dangled mi legs with the shoes on, and set mi cleats up sort of. They don't feel that much different but are a lot easier to use. My feet fall into the clipped in position and they come out without much fuss. For instance I went out today and a bus passed me then stopped :rolleyes:. It would have led to an incident before, but I just unclipped, braked, and put my leg down.So it's looking better.
Thank you to all who assisted, and a big thank you to one of you.

Mick

guitarpete247

Just about surviving
When I got mine I just googled for setting up cleats. The sitting on table or work top and seeing if you have toe in, toe out or neutral foot position is a good way to start. You may even have one in and one out. Another is to wet your feet then with your stance relaxed standing a sheet of paper. This could give the angle in or out.

Bike radar has this on their site from Park Tools.

http://www.bikeradar.com/gear/article/how-to-fit-cleats-to-road-bike-shoes-video-41814/

The bit about practice clipping out is important. It'll soon become second nature.

Top Bottom