anyone know this cyclist?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

potsy

Rambler
I did enjoy this comment, even though he wasn't having a go at cyclist's :rolleyes:

He hasn't got a helmet on himself so he not consecrate of his own safety then he's not going to be of others. Look if your going to cycle do it on the roads and have a helmet and hi vis jacket on. Don't run the red lights and indicate where your turning. This is not having a go at cyclist because most drivers cycle and visa versa. It's common sense and safety. Plus your not paying road tax so at least be considerate.

Cyclist was a moron, but I think I've said that before on other threads, if that is just a pavement and not a shared use path then he should face whatever punishment is allowable, terrible riding.

Globalti

Legendary Member
What went wrong? The bloke is wearing a FLOURO jacket.... I thought they guaranteed immunity to accidents?

All those years I drove around with a St Christopher medal on my dashboard and I never had an accident...... tsk, modern juju ain't the same.

Why is that chump Cyclist even the foot way? Idiot of the highest order.
Probably because he hasn't got any road tax!!! ^_^

Seriously though, shite cycling, and shite behaviour afterwards :gun::gun: Hope the youngster doesn't suffer any long term effects and lets daddy have his bike back.

Adam4868

Guru
Afraid not, never had the misfortune to go to Blackpool
How would you know its misfortune if youve never been ?

Michael86

See the sign in the background? Personally, I wouldn't let a child that young run around unattended near the entrance to a cycle lane.

See the sign in the background? Personally, I wouldn't let a child that young run around unattended near the entrance to a cycle lane.
What sign? The child wasn't running around. That is a normal pathway. The cyclist even shouldn't be on the path, especially at that speed. The ten hit and runs in London don't even cone into it. A child could of died.

The ten hit and runs in London don't even cone into it.

Exactly. Beware of force-fed indignation. With international affairs in meltdown this story is the lead story on the Mail website with over 2k of comments of the "One time I saw a cyclist be annoying" variety, others call for violent retribution against riders.

Top Bottom