Armstrong or Clough???

One big head or the other??

• Brian Clough

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Lance Armsrong

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Kovu

Kovu

Über Member
Yenrod only got interested in him because of seeing Damned United. Read his book and a lot of information on him now. Makes me laugh!

postman

Legendary Member
Clough and old one and a good one.

He came back from an early morning run.Got into bed with his wife.His cold feet made her shout out

"God,your feet are cold".

"No dear it's me,but your close".

yenrod

Kovu said:
Yenrod only got interested in him because of seeing Damned United. Read his book and a lot of information on him now. Makes me laugh!

Kovs' luv: I' heard of him 'eons back...

Aint seen that film - did see many tv interview with him = if you look at Alex Ferguson at a interview Cloughy was well smarter...

He put the SMART in smart ! ! !

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Write about the one that you feel most comfortable with.

Keep in mind:

• You audience and their likely knowledge and interest
  • The purpose of your talk
  • Your depth of knowledge of the subject
  • Your access to resouces/quotes/photos

And you shouldn't go far wrong.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Clough - if for no other reason than there is a whole bunch of stuff on Youtube, and a lot which is quotable. Sadly I couldn't find my favourite, about my favourite footballer of all time, John Robertson - 'short, fat, smokes twenty a day - the perfect winger'.

Clough didn't just do the impossible, he did it time and again. Taking Derby to the League Championship, and then Nottingham Forest, and then, incredibly, winning the European Cup twice. And without having training sessions. With a centreforward he found playing in a park. Making the players have a drink before the game. He'll never happen again. And, sadly, Armstrong just might...

OP
OP
Kovu

Kovu

Über Member
Well in the end I went with Armstrong (as the poll was leading with him), they were impressed I did it with out any notes, but was surprised when I opened up the drug debate and said how he's a bit of a winker. But it went ok B)

Kovu said:
Well in the end I went with Armstrong (as the poll was leading with him), they were impressed I did it with out any notes, but was surprised when I opened up the drug debate and said how he's a bit of a winker. But it went ok :becool:

What info do you have that the authorities don't for you to determine that he's a 'bit of a self-gratification artist' with regard to the drug debate? :thumbsup:

Top Bottom