As idiot cyclists go, Eastbourne has a winner

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
That didn't seem like a bad overtake, then turn, to me. Once he started effing at the lady, I stopped watching. Why didn't he just show her the footage like she asked?
Seems like he is just a bully

400bhp

Guru
weirdo

Hip Priest

Veteran
That didn't seem like a bad overtake, then turn, to me. Once he started effing at the lady, I stopped watching. Why didn't he just show her the footage like she asked?
Seems like he is just a bully

I wouldn't even say he was a bully. Just a massive drama queen and a professional victim.

Cold

I found it a bit creepy the way he cycles to the corner of the shop to see who was in the car.

albion

Guru
I read the first few comments, have not looked but already declared him a video nasty.

You also have the scenario of mercenaries chasing click cash, a fair reason for me not to click.

martint235

Dog on a bike
Feck's sake.
If he'd have done this to me, I'd have followed him home and cut his eyelids off. Then held his face to the mirror, screaming "LOOK AT YOURSELF"!

^Another reason I don't drive.
That made me laugh out loud. Not often I get that from CC :thanks:

As to the guy in the video. I'm almost speechless. Not only did he actually do this (and as London overtakes go, the car was almost in a different county) but then he got home and thought "Look at this. This is me being great. I should share this with the world and they will bow down before me". Can we get his twitter address like we do with other nobbers?

Top Bottom