Beckham... what a gent

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Greedo

I think if you read any of our friendly thread starters posts you'll find he was joking!

Don't let it get you all hot and bothered!

peanut said:
sexist ? how do you work that out ? if it was a child and he said mind the child would that be discriminatory ?
He said woman because there isn't really anything else you could have said is there ?

Erm.... mind that person please ? ffs :tongue:

Greedo

I would imagine acting like typical press knobs and jostling each other out the way to get their microphones in Beckhams face.

chrisuren said:
Why did he say 'mind the lady, please' What were they doing wrong?

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
Cathryn hit the nail on the head for me; if it weren't for the Rebecca Loos incident I would be a real fan, but that definitely tarnished him for me. Nice that it seems to have been forgotten by most (forgiveness?) but I have a longer memory...

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Auntie Helen said:
Cathryn hit the nail on the head for me; if it weren't for the Rebecca Loos incident I would be a real fan, but that definitely tarnished him for me. Nice that it seems to have been forgotten by most (forgiveness?) but I have a longer memory...

To err is human, to forgive divine:wacko:

That wasn't an error.That was his dingdong doing the talking.

buggi

Bird Saviour
Auntie Helen said:

everyone is human, we all make mistakes and we never know what goes on behind closed doors. i'm not particularly a fan but he does seem to be a good role model in general. gary linekar mark II

Top Bottom