Best modification

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tel

Veteran
Whats the best modification you have made to your bike? Either for performance, looks, or otherwise?

Mine has got to be converting one of my bikes to fixed wheel. The mod I'm really looking forward to is converting to STI's.

PaulB

Legendary Member
Lolly-ice sticks on the forks so they make a sound like a motorbike when they rattle against the spokes. Rad.

Custom made mudflaps. Oh yeah. Ask Spanders, he was so impressed he had me make one for his Ultra Gal and when HelenD123 saw it she wanted one too!

Custom mudflaps is the wickedest I tells thee.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
mickle said:
Custom made mudflaps. Oh yeah. Ask Spanders, he was so impressed he had me make one for his Ultra Gal and when HelenD123 saw it she wanted one too!

Custom mudflaps is the wickedest I tells thee.

Can we have pictures of these mudflaps?

Night Train

Maker of Things
Tel said:
Mine has got to be converting one of my bikes to fixed wheel. The mod I'm really looking forward to is converting to STI's.
Why would you want to give your bike an STI? You should use protection or get a health check if you want to get that intimate with it!:becool:

:laugh:

Will1985

Über Member
I converted some 10s ergos to 9s after Mercian said it couldn't be done.

I'm also rather proud of my fixed pursuit bar setup for TTing, even the forward facing stem to mount the Garmin.

fitting the pannier rack
re-building it from the half rusted hulk that had sat in a shed for 20 years

the paint job on the bike i'm building for millie (hope she doesn't read this!)
the fact that the bike i'm building for her will have cost under £100

Top Bottom