Bicycle related tattoos

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
[QUOTE 1392712"]
Anyone got an example of the chain ring mark on the inner shin? That's the one I'd have.
[/quote]
Here you go MP, not my leg by the way :biggrin:

skitched-20080625-175544.jpg

I had been thinking of having a chain wrapped round my right calf, but the guy who's done my last 3 has no idea what a bike chain looks like - he's been trying to Google a decent pic of one but with no sucess - So took a photo of mine last week & dropped it of to him, will see what he has come up with next week!
Not this I hope :eek:

SpecializedTattoo.jpg

OP
OP
bongofury66

bongofury66

So, guys and gals who feel as though the mid life crisis has hit and had a(nother) tattoo, are we in our slightly skewed minds being rebellious or just think we are clever or denying father time???

funnymummy

A Dizzy M.A.B.I.L
Not this I hope :eek:

SpecializedTattoo.jpg

Funny enough that was one of the pics he found online!!
I have the S on my bike, helmet & glasses - Figure that enough advertising
without having it on me leg too LOL!

So, guys and gals who feel as though the mid life crisis has hit and had a(nother) tattoo, are we in our slightly skewed minds being rebellious or just think we are clever or denying father time???

I've always had a fascination with tattoos, as a small child I saw man on the beach he was covered head to toe, I asked him about his tattoos, he had been in the merchant navy & everyone was from somehwre he had been, they were works of art - beautifuly done. As we walked away i told my mum I would have lots, just like him one day!

OP
OP
bongofury66

bongofury66

May as well have it on your leg too then. Can always claim it stands for something else in the future eh? How about 'sultry? :smile:
Saw my 'inker' yesterday & He is using the chain from it to base his design on :thumbsup:

EDIT..Just realised i have the big S on my mitts too...Gosh i'm a walking advert LOL!

OP
OP
bongofury66

bongofury66

Just a thought...............I am sure you are special...... :biggrin:

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Well, chapeau to you all. Although I've seen designs I like, I've never been able to think of anything I'd want on me for the whole of the rest of my life.

Furkz

Über Member
its a hybrid tatt, mostly into cars - but the details is awesome

Attachments

• coil.jpg
    coil.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 372

Klaus

As I get into the final stages of my mid life crisis, I today went and got the first tattoo of my life ( I always vowed I would never have one done). It is a replica of this on my upper arm. - sad or what? Anybody else have any bicycle related tattoos to share?

Does it hurt - I am probably past this mid-life business but often wondered...

jayonabike