Bonj is [no longer] thinking of leaving - who's going with him?

Bonj is leaving - are you with him?

• Yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Do I have to remove my mudguards?

• I'm Bonj, and so's my wife

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Shaun

Founder
Bonj is upset with me because I moderated one of his posts.

I removed Bonj's swearing and insult to another forum member. I left the forum members post in place, but edited Bonj's reply to clean it up. Bonj isn't happy about this and has sent me a message that - well - won't be repeated here because it's a bit, well, not very friendly or tasteful.

And I won't tell you all where he told me I could shove my forum .... ;)

Anyway, to the point. He's claiming that if he leaves, CC will implode because everyone else will leave too (because he's leaving - just wanted to reiterate that).

I'm a gambling man so let's roll the dice and see where they land.

Vote on this thread, or vote with your ... well, erm, fingers I suppose.

Cheers,
Shaun ;)

PS. I don't really expect Bonj to leave (he's more than welcome to stay) but thought this thread might be a bit of fun.

Dave5N

Über Member
Bye Bonj.

Abitrary

Bonj is pure entertainment. And I only come on here for entertainment. You could therefore extrapolate my pleasure into a greater reason but that would just titilliate my vanity. So don't do it.

He *wants* to be banned. He's seen simoncc with a lifetime ban and me with a 3 day ban and now he wants to one of the nihilistic poet drunken lot.

Give him a prime number of days ban eg. 23. That will satisfy his intellectual vigour and misplaced vanity.

Bye Bonj. It's been great.

yello

I'd miss bonj. You certainly can't accuse him of towing the line! He is prepared to criticise accepted wisdom, and I like that. Even when it has me shaking my head in disbelieve!

But I'll not leave because he does. I make my own decisions!

Oh, and I saw the post concerned pre-mod. I didn't complain but I did think it a bit abrupt in response to what was quite a normal piss-take post (for CC anyway).

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I'd miss Bonj too ... he gives you an alternative, interesting and unlikely view on the world (which I hope is not real or else we are DOOMED). However I'm staying complete with my mudguards:biggrin:.

Top Bottom