Bonj is [no longer] thinking of leaving - who's going with him?

Bonj is leaving - are you with him?

• Yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Do I have to remove my mudguards?

• I'm Bonj, and so's my wife

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tyred

Legendary Member
I hope he doesn't leave. We need someone to help us consider alternative view points...

U

User482

If he leaves, a rich vein of signature lines will be lost.

GilesM

Legendary Member
It would be a sad day if Bonj was to be driven away, it would definately make CC a less interesting place and although I am sure many people wouldn't leave, they would visit a lot less. How dull would P&L be if it was just left to many of the right-on regulars.

montage

God Almighty
Bonj is a genious.
For those of you who scorned him - I fear for the safety of your families and loved ones....It will not be long before you wake up to find their beds empty, and their bodies replaced with a signature mudguard.

GilesM said:
It would be a sad day if Bonj was to be driven away, it would definately make CC a less interesting place and although I am sure many people wouldn't leave, they would visit a lot less. How dull would P&L be if it was just left to the usual right-wing peanuts.
Fixed. :evil:

"Driven away"? That's an interestingly self-pitying bit of spin....:wacko: It's not complicated. Act like a tw*t, get treated like a tw*t. I'm just amused that Admin has decided to take the p*ss instead of worrying about it. :biggrin: :becool:

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
GilesM said:
It would be a sad day if Bonj was to be driven away, it would definately make CC a less interesting place and although I am sure many people wouldn't leave, they would visit a lot less. How dull would P&L be if it was just left to many of the right-on regulars.

Driven away?
He went off the deep end after someone suggested his cheap goodies might be last years model. As in fact they were.:becool:
More like a case of " I'll thcweam and thcweam and thcweam!"
Bless...

Top Bottom