Bonj is [no longer] thinking of leaving - who's going with him?

Bonj is leaving - are you with him?

• Yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Do I have to remove my mudguards?

• I'm Bonj, and so's my wife

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Bonjy baby, don't go, please don't, I'm begging you to stay:laugh:

Wigsie

Nincompoop
summerdays said:
I'd miss Bonj too ... he gives you an alternative, interesting and unlikely view on the world (which I hope is not real or else we are DOOMED). However I'm staying complete with my mudguards:biggrin:.

+ 1 he says some amazing things and people like that are what keep life (and forums) interesting and entertaining, whatever the reason he says these things (probably vanity/attention/booze) he should stay.... slap a prime number ban on him (maybe 11) to give him a sense of importance and membership to an elite group and he will be on here for life!

Landslide

Rare Migrant
What makes one prime number better than another? I'd have thought that larger ones would be more impressive, as there would be more (smaller) numbers that could be potential divisors.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
I'm fearful that, should I rejoice in his disappearance, he'll be that little bit more likely to stick around. So, I'll be as objective as I can...............

sod it, who needs Bonj when we have Arbitrary? Let's cherish the real deal!

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
User3094 said:
Abitarys right - only the interesting people get banned here.

CC is becoming mediocrity soup.

Dont go Bonj - we need extremeties so we know where the edges are!

If thats true, your calling me interesting:eek:

Bonj, stop being such a baby and get on with winding people up!!
I dont think Bonj will leave though, he will do his disapearing act then come back under a new username until we all work out its him, then he will go back to being Bonj. He loves this forum too much.

asterix

Comrade Member
Abitrary said:
Bonj is pure entertainment. And I only come on here for entertainment. You could therefore extrapolate my pleasure into a greater reason but that would just titilliate my vanity. So don't do it.

He *wants* to be banned. He's seen simoncc with a lifetime ban and me with a 3 day ban and now he wants to one of the nihilistic poet drunken lot.
Give him a prime number of days ban eg. 23. That will satisfy his intellectual vigour and misplaced vanity.

What's a nihilistic poet? Do they write poems where nothing rhymes? I don't like that sort and they are useless on greetings cards anyway.

Anyway, bonj has run out of ideas. He needs us more than we need him.

Bonj, if you are reading this, stop pulling Shaun's chain and focus on the usual suspects :angry:

It is his bat and his ball at the end of the day.

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
I've unstuck the thread as it looks like Bonj is staying with us for now.

Top Bottom