Bonj is [no longer] thinking of leaving - who's going with him?

Bonj is leaving - are you with him?

• Yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Do I have to remove my mudguards?

• I'm Bonj, and so's my wife

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GilesM

Legendary Member
TheDoctor said:
Driven away?
He went off the deep end after someone suggested his cheap goodies might be last years model. As in fact they were.:becool:
More like a case of " I'll thcweam and thcweam and thcweam!"
Bless...

Or perhaps, just him appearing to go off the deep end, but whatever, he is still more interesting and amusing than most on this forum, especially the P&L section, and without him, the place would be much duller.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Well, if calling someone the C-word is appearing to go off the deep end, I'd hate to see anyone really lose it.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
The c word cant be classed as bad, stop being so sensitive.

Ofcourse the main problem is that he(i think) doesnt like the tea thread(i think) and i cant blame him. Its pretty much boring people sitting around saying, "does anyone want any tea, ive got some cake" which isnt interesting at all, and they spend soooooo long in the tea thread just talking about tea and cake then when any bad words like swearing or coffee is mentioned, they dont know what to do!!!
But you cant moan about this thread because people enjoy the thread.

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Joe24 said:
People that do get offended by that get offended too easily and need to get some culture.
Eh?

I would have thought a surfeit of culture more likely to make a person offended by swearing. At least, that's the way things used to work, have I turned over two pages at once?

Joe24

muller said:
You really are a princess sometimes, Joe.

Oh, im going to have a paddy now because i was called a princess:rolleyes:
I do like how you have only done 30 posts and one of those is calling me a princess:thumbsup:

Joe24

John the Monkey said:
Eh?

I would have thought a surfeit of culture more likely to make a person offended by swearing. At least, that's the way things used to work, have I turned over two pages at once?

No, your wrong.
The more culture you have, especially if you have worked with younger people, then you dont get so offended by sweary words.

bonj2

Joe24 said:
The c word cant be classed as bad, stop being so sensitive.

Ofcourse the main problem is that he(i think) doesnt like the tea thread(i think) and i cant blame him. Its pretty much boring people sitting around saying, "does anyone want any tea, ive got some cake" which isnt interesting at all, and they spend soooooo long in the tea thread just talking about tea and cake then when any bad words like swearing or coffee is mentioned, they dont know what to do!!!
But you cant moan about this thread because people enjoy the thread.

on the subject ofthe tea thread I've gone past being annoyed by it and am now firmly of the opinion, that the people who regularly partake in it are actually completely mental. No, in fact- it's not my opinion. it's fact.

Landslide

Rare Migrant
bonj said:
on the subject ofthe tea thread I've gone past being annoyed by it and am now firmly of the opinion, that the people who regularly partake in it are actually completely mental. No, in fact- it's not my opinion. it's fact.

Not wholly accurate. I was only partly mental, and thankfully responded well to treatment.

asterix

Comrade Member
Joe24 said:

Thank you.

I have often wondered what went on the Tea thread but never dared to ask. That's probably all I need to know.

Could it not be sectioned off to another corner of the forum or would that be politically incorrect?

Joe24

asterix said:
Thank you.

I have often wondered what went on the Tea thread but never dared to ask. That's probably all I need to know.

Could it not be sectioned off to another corner of the forum or would that be politically incorrect?

Well the people in it will complain and say its politically correct. Many of the people in there are too PC for their own good.

I think it should get moved, or locked as abit of a joke. The people that go into the tea thread will probably all cry and start planning how they can make a new one, or planning on how to end their life.
They are all mental, as Bonj says, and they need some treatment.
They probably all have internet swinger parties aswell and all pretend to go off with each other after

Top Bottom