Bonj is [no longer] thinking of leaving - who's going with him?

Bonj is leaving - are you with him?

• Yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Do I have to remove my mudguards?

• I'm Bonj, and so's my wife

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
bonj said:
on the subject ofthe tea thread I've gone past being annoyed by it and am now firmly of the opinion, that the people who regularly partake in it are actually completely mental. No, in fact- it's not my opinion. it's fact.

Is that PC to say that? What will the people in the tea thread think:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::eek:

bonj2

Landslide said:
Not wholly accurate. I was only partly mental, and thankfully responded well to treatment.

don't worry about that - most people were partly mental at one stage in their life. I was once partly mental, in 2002.
The problem with the people on the tea thread like The Doctor and Arch and tw*nka is that they are CURRENTLY FULLY mental.

Arch

Married to Night Train
asterix said:
Thank you.

I have often wondered what went on the Tea thread but never dared to ask. That's probably all I need to know.

Could it not be sectioned off to another corner of the forum or would that be politically incorrect?

I'd have thought that having the Tea? thread in Cafe was exactly the right place for it, myself...

Cool, currently fully mental, I'm so pleased to finally have a diagnosis. Probably helped by my spending time at the weekend making a front mudguard out of a broken rear one...:rolleyes:

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Sounds good to me.

*sits back, opens popcorn*

Top Bottom