Builders are cheeky t*ats!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

KristyA

This morning I was waving my husband off to work (a ritual that is almost a superstition) and the house next door is crawling with builders trying to get it finished for the new people to move in on Friday...

No sooner had he got in the car than the "Wahey's" and "Woo Woo's" started! I was puzzled by this becasue I'm stood there looking like I've been dragged through a hedge backwards, yet when I went out to work yesterday morning, looking rather swish, NOT AN F*ING "Woo Woo" in site! - Maybe if I go to work in night dress and fluffy slippers with hair that makes Amy Winehouse's look tame I'll become the MD in rapido time!

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
Maybe they like a bit of rough :smile:

VinceNoir

They probably thought it was your lover scarpering off before your husband came home from his night shift.

OP
OP
KristyA

KristyA

It wasn't quite "full slap" Rich P, I was merely going to work! I suppose I'm complaining about both, I'm quite shy really but a bit of appreciation never goes a miss!:smile:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
KristyA said:
It wasn't quite "full slap" Rich P, I was merely going to work! I suppose I'm complaining about both, I'm quite shy really but a bit of appreciation never goes a miss!:smile:

Well, okay then Kristy, you look well worth a whistle to me:blush::smile:

OP
OP
KristyA

KristyA

rich p said:
Well, okay then Kristy, you look well worth a whistle to me:blush::smile:

That's more like it!:smile:

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Reminds me (stop me if you've heard it) of this story...told as true:

A young family moved into a house next door to an empty plot. One day Joe, Steve and a gang of building workers turned up to start building a house. The young family's 5-year-old daughter naturally took an interest in all the activity going on next door
and started talking with the workers.

She hung around and eventually the builders, all with hearts of gold, more or less adopted the little girl as a sort of project mascot. They chatted with her, let her sit with them while they had tea and lunch breaks, and gave her little jobs to do here and there to make her feel important, They even gave her her very own hard hat and gloves.

At the end of the first week they presented her with a pay envelope containing two pounds in 10p coins. The little girl took her 'pay' home to her mother who suggested that they take the money she had received to the bank the next day to start a savings account.

When they got to the bank the cashier was tickled pink listening to the little girl telling her about her 'work' on the building site and the fact she had a 'pay packet'. 'You must have worked very hard to earn all this', said the bank cashier.

The little girl proudly replied, 'I worked all last week with the men building a big house.'

'Goodness gracious,' said the cashier, 'Will you be working on the house again this week, as well?'

The little girl thought for a moment and said...

'I think so. Provided those self-gratification artists at Jewson's deliver the ****ing bricks in time.'

Top Bottom