Builders are cheeky t*ats!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'm intrigued now but I'm not joining Facebook just to oggle KristyA. Anyway have you done this TT yet Kristy?

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
Tongues away boys!!!

Me thinks Kristy is the new CC Cafe Sweetheart ...... :biggrin:

I wonder what Bad Kitty will make of it all ;) :biggrin: :thumbsup: :biggrin:

OP
OP
KristyA

KristyA

Crackle said:
I'm intrigued now but I'm not joining Facebook just to oggle KristyA. Anyway have you done this TT yet Kristy?

Yes, I did do the TT....My time was 37.21 mins (10 mile, Hilly)....disappointing really but I reckon I could knock 2 minutes off that next time just from being more organised and knowing now what to expect..... I was physched out by the pro's with the £5k bikes (who laughably did not get into the top 5!) I'm pleased we're back on track with the Cycling Chat!!!;)

I don't think that's too disappointing for a first attempt on a hilly course and you've laid down a mark you can aim at to improve.

OP
OP
KristyA

KristyA

Crackle said:
I don't think that's too disappointing for a first attempt on a hilly course and you've laid down a mark you can aim at to improve.

True enough....It has made me want to train harder anyway which is a good thing....;)

snapper_37 said:
Tongues away boys!!!

Me thinks Kristy is the new CC Cafe Sweetheart ...... :biggrin:

I wonder what Bad Kitty will make of it all ;) :biggrin: :thumbsup: :biggrin:

Lol! Oh my, babe...like I was ever anyones "Sweetheart"..(yuk)..

Snapper...how could you even tease me so cruelly...you know how deeply fugly, shy and modest poor Kitty is...
How could I ever compete? *sob sniff*..:biggrin::cry::biggrin:

yenrod

>cheeky t*ats!

I like them :biggrin:

5.gif

papercorn2000

badkitty said:
Lol! Oh my, babe...like I was ever anyones "Sweetheart"..(yuk)..

Snapper...how could you even tease me so cruelly...you know how deeply fugly, shy and modest poor Kitty is...
How could I ever compete? *sob sniff*..:biggrin::cry::smile:

I gave you the chance but you blew it...

Top Bottom