But what happens to people with disabilities if you build cycle lanes?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gavintc

Guru
I am sure the senior management of BC would rather have those f*****g g***s out of the way for proper cyclists.

classic33

Leg End Member
I am sure the senior management of BC would rather have those f*****g g***s out of the way for proper cyclists.
Define "proper cyclists"! I'll use two upto five wheels while cycling. I'm also classed as disabled, not that it stops me using two wheels.

gavintc

Guru
Define "proper cyclists"! I'll use two upto five wheels while cycling. I'm also classed as disabled, not that it stops me using two wheels.
I should have put a smiley on that one - just trying to be amusing and using the discomfort of BC's recent revelations to tie together 2 stories. In no way was I implying that disabled cyclists are inferior or less worthy of using cycle facilities.

classic33

Leg End Member
I should have put a smiley on that one - just trying to be amusing and using the discomfort of BC's recent revelations to tie together 2 stories. In no way was I implying that disabled cyclists are inferior or less worthy of using cycle facilities.
Maybe I'd be as well asking BC to give a definition of "proper cyclists"

classic33

Leg End Member
I find a lot of cyclists get in my way when I'm going uphill on this.

One better!
Brox.JPG

I'm a proper cyclist.

But not serious?

classic33

Leg End Member
I saw someone today, not cycling but pushing someone in an enormous buggy, and they were unable to use the footpath as cars had parked on it, so they were walking along the road:sad: I just wished the drivers could have witnessed the result of their inconsiderate parking.
Lazy driving. Not as far to walk, and it's not safe on the road anyway, too many idiots driving these days. That last piece actually said to me when I asked someone why they'd parked on the the pavement & road.

Top Bottom