Can Tyson Fury win?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
I'm no boxing fan, but King of the Gypsies Tyson Fury is a character, and a likeable one at that.

The build up to his fight with Wladimir Klitschko has been nothing if not entertaining.

What have you made of it?

And more importantly, can Fury get the job done tonight?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/34948174

Levo-Lon

Guru
Tough call..be nice to see him win but he's fighting a class fighter

Dave7

Legendary Member
Be nice to see him win but I really doubt it.
BTW................can you imagine being seriously punched on the jaw by either of those guys ??

OP
OP
Pale Rider

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
BBC breaking news "Tyson Fury is threatening to pull out of his world heavyweight title fight against Wladimir Klitschko because the canvas in the ring is too soft, according to his agent." :laugh:

Sounds daft, but I'm guessing Fury literally wants to 'run rings' around the older fighter, so he wants a taut surface to bounce around on.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
No.

But they did say the same about Buster Douglas.

Kevoffthetee

On the road to nowhere
Can fury win? The guy is huge and if he catches anyone with that huge frame he'll knock them flat out. But it's if he can hit them, he is a $h1t3 boxer and klitschko is a very intelligent boxer. Pundits Claim klitschko has a glass jaw that no one can hit

We was going to show the fight at work, but not with Sky wanting £210!

I'm therefore relegated to just waiting for highlights to appear on YouTube.

OP
OP
Pale Rider

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
We was going to show the fight at work, but not with Sky wanting £210!

I'm therefore relegated to just waiting for highlights to appear on YouTube.

About £16 in the house, although I see you can order a later repeat which is presumably cheaper.

About £16 in the house, although I see you can order a later repeat which is presumably cheaper.

I refuse to give Sky my personal money, I only waste time watching TV when I'm not at home :biggrin:

From your BBC article, I noticed this "Almost nobody in the know in Dusseldorf thinks the Englishman will do it. " I'm sure the Irish love that :biggrin:

Top Bottom