Car stickers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
Whatabout motoring stickers on bikes?

If not then there are going to be lot of bikes getting scrapped tomorrow :whistle:

2811fc50376989f8b82ec3df46ca5b09.jpg

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
Under no circumstances are car window stickers cool. HTH.

I've got a "Look" sticker with the Mondrian design on my back window, and that's very cool. :becool:

Noru

I've always had Think Bike one on my cars, if it makes someone look out for a motorcycle at a junction then great and if not atleast it shows fellow motorcyclists I'm not going to drive like an idiot near them.

I'd like a Think Cyclist one but as far as I can tell it was only printed by 1 police force a few years back and they've none left.

I've got an Audax UK & a British Cycling sticker but haven't put them in the window yet.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
I followed a very slow zebra-striped banger through Maida Vale. It had a sticker...

"Warning, I slow down for hallucinations."

I admired his consideration for other road users.

winjim

Smash the cistern
You know those hippy ones that say powered by fairy dust? They make me want to drag the occupant out by the hair, slap them hard round the face and yell "No it's not! It's powered by fossil fuels imported from the Middle East, with all the political, environmental and humanitarian complications that entails, and don't you bloody well forget it!"

Top Bottom