Car stickers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
You know those hippy ones that say powered by fairy dust?

My God, I hate them.

They're not hippy by the way. All those stickers are applied on fume belching council chavette wagons driven by a 21 year old mum, who has 2 kids that she never sees since the council stepped in; She'll be wearing massive hoopy earrings and a towelling tracksuit, and the stickers will be applied to a clapped out silver Corsa, Micra or Ford Ka that hasn't passed an MOT in three years. The driver will be doing her nails while updating Facebook or Twitter, while driving through a zebra crossing, oblivious to the pedestrians she's just narrowly missed.

TrishE

Über Member
my_other_car_is_a_bicycle_bumper_sticker-rdd04ab5fc3754ff982f6b937dfb39092_v9wht_8byvr_324.jpg
FB_IMG_1474180614489.jpg

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
I have a Think Bike sticker in the rear window of my car.

I hope it makes car drivers think as well as bike riders :smile:

My God, I hate them.

They're not hippy by the way. All those stickers are applied on fume belching council chavette wagons driven by a 21 year old mum, who has 2 kids that she never sees since the council stepped in; She'll be wearing massive hoopy earrings and a towelling tracksuit, and the stickers will be applied to a clapped out silver Corsa, Micra or Ford Ka that hasn't passed an MOT in three years. The driver will be doing her nails while updating Facebook or Twitter, while driving through a zebra crossing, oblivious to the pedestrians she's just narrowly missed.

Stereotype much?

Goggs

Guru
There's a matt black (brush painted) Ford Galaxy that drives around Dundee. It has matt pink Playboy stickers (big ones) all over it and has Playboy sun shades in both the rear side windows. It's driven by a woman who is orange and is full of (presumably) her children who all look bloody miserable. The young girls can also be seen in Tesco Extra's car park (for that is where you'll see it most often) wearing similar pink Playboy clothing.

Natural selection seems to have been put on hold.

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
Stereotype much?
I speak it as I see it.

Top Bottom