Cavendish to Quick Step?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

moxey

I'd read somewhere that specialized were prepared to pay Cavs release fee to get him back on their bikes at OPQS

Nearly there

Veteran

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
That's what p sses me off - we're talking about human beings, not stocks and shares.

It's a job in a cut-throat business. You can find yourself working for someone else if your sponsor changes, your coach gets fired, or you get transferred or let go. Now I agree with Vaughters that there need to be better long-term provision for pro-cyclists in terms of pension plans etc., but I am not sure which team you are riding for is a human rights issue...

rich p

ridiculous old lush
http://www.teamsky.com/video/0,27287,17549_8172504,00.html
Just the last sentence is relevant here.
Maybe OPQS is not a done deal after all.
Indeed. I can't help thinking he'd not quite get what he wants at OPQS any more than he will with Sky. He may have to compromise as the HTC days of Cav, plus some of the best sprinters in the peloton leading him out, are probably gone.
Wiggins hints at doing the Giro and a role at the TdF. Super-dom as payback for Froome?

thom

____
Indeed. I can't help thinking he'd not quite get what he wants at OPQS any more than he will with Sky. He may have to compromise as the HTC days of Cav, plus some of the best sprinters in the peloton leading him out, are probably gone.
Wiggins hints at doing the Giro and a role at the TdF. Super-dom as payback for Froome?
There's a bomb about to go off in the peloton - the Padua case for Ferrari. Am about to start a thread. Best he stays with SKY for now,

Top Bottom