CC Ecosse (East) RV ride - Sat 13 March

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Telemark said:
:biggrin: :biggrin::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

(girly question ...) what colour ... :laugh:
and what about the rest of the spec?
(hope I got that the right way round :biggrin:)

T

This one here http://www.evanscycles.com/products/...-bike-ec021256 but not buying it from here, getting it from Solid Rock Cycles.

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
bhoyjim said:
This one here http://www.evanscycles.com/products/bianchi/via-nirone-7-tiagra-2010-road-bike-ec021256 but not buying it from here, getting it from Solid Rock Cycles.

a very nice looking bike :tongue:

You'll have to bring it east once you've got it, so we can duly amire it ... Is this one similar to Coco's new Bianchi? I can't remember which one he got... and then there's Jane new Merida too!

We'll definitely need sunglasses :becool: with all these shiny new bikes around... I'm still taking my time deciding on my new go-faster :thumbsup:

Have fun,

T

Jane Smart

The Queen
All being well I will drive through tomorrow to say hello :tongue:

My son needs a lift making me short of time and my chest hurts making me short of breath :becool:

:thumbsup:

Coco

Telemark said:
You'll have to bring it east once you've got it, so we can duly amire it ... Is this one similar to Coco's new Bianchi? I can't remember which one he got...

Very nice Jim. That's the one I tried to buy, but ended up getting a 928 - also had to settle for red :thumbsup:

scook94 said:
Am I right in thinking that was you I saw today riding along Paisley Road West around 11:30ish?

Yes that was me.

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
Well that was fun! Great to see you guys (and girl) again!
We had a wind-assisted ride back home:bicycle:, after a slight detour (HJ left his pannier behind at the Park Bistro's bike park ;), luckily it was still lying where he left it). 63+ k overall, that's the cycling legs woken up again :laugh:.

Coming back into Edinburgh, there were large numbers of blokes in kilts getting in the way ...

Looking forward to the next one! :biggrin:

T

Jane Smart

The Queen
Lovely to see you all again, roll on the summer when we can have the BBQ at my house ;)

Glad to hear that you got your pannier back ok HJ

See you all soon.

xx;)

scook94

Veteran
Very enjoyable day, the ride out to Linlithgow was splendid and great to see everyone again! The Park Bistro is a great place for an RV, but we must remember to book next time!

Ride home was a bit of a chore into that headwind, bit it's all good and I earned myself ~3400 calories (according to my HRM). Must try and not "spend" them all at once! Decided against the curry though and went for roast chicken instead!

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
Jane Smart said:
Lovely to see you all again, roll on the summer when we can have the BBQ at my house :biggrin:

Glad to hear that you got your pannier back ok HJ

See you all soon.

xx;)

Jane - hope you had a good ride out in the afternoon :biggrin:
I promised to point you in the direction of Arallsop's LEL report. The thread with the story in installments is here, the link for purchasing the paperback version is in his signature (1st post). Have fun reading!

Looking forward to the BBQ :laugh:

T

Top Bottom