Scotland : The Highlands CC Ecosse Lochs and Glens Tour #CONFIRMED#

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Somebuddy

Über Member
@Harry_Palmer79 & I were stopped from getting on our train as two other cyclists got on first and said they had reservations when they didn't have. The train could only take 2 bikes.. The guard was not very helpful and didn't even check the others tickets. It wasn't until I complained at the ticket office that we got on in the nick of time with the others thrown off. The guard wanted us to wait another hour for a train which we knew had our friends booked on with their bikes, so we wouldn't have got on that one.......A near disaster!

Rasmus

Without a clever title
... where are we going next year?
20150816_105024.jpg

?

Last edited by a moderator:

DougieAB

Getting the messages
@Harry_Palmer79 & I were stopped from getting on our train as two other cyclists got on first and said they had reservations when they didn't have. The train could only take 2 bikes.. The guard was not very helpful and didn't even check the others tickets. It wasn't until I complained at the ticket office that we got on in the nick of time with the others thrown off. The guard wanted us to wait another hour for a train which we knew had our friends booked on with their bikes, so we wouldn't have got on that one.......A near disaster!
Bloody cyclists!!

Four days of wonderful scenery, hills, ludicrous luggage levels, hills, silly tourer racing cycling, hills, mass catering and Lochs. Fun way to spend a week. Thank you @Fubar for organising :smile:

20150816_140725.jpg

I've stuck my pictures online here. May post more when I get a round tuit. :smile:
Great photos! :bravo:
Nice to finally get to ride with you - hopefully I'll be able to make next year's night ride.

Enjoy your tour! *jealous*

Top Bottom