Scotland : Perthshire CC Ecosse Perth Ride - Sat 3rd August

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
That may be one, but there are many that chat is of interest to? Half the fun of the rides the build up chat :sad:

I too enjoy the pre-and-post ride banter, although I also agree that the threads are far too big to digest effectively.

How about a compromise?
We could have two threads per ride:
- one with the rules, date, place, attendees, other pertinent details, to which people post "will attend" to, and which the first post will be kept up to date,
- another for pre-and-post ride chat

Alternatively, one thread per ride and a generic CC Ecosse Rides chat thread?

MikeW-71

Veteran
It should be as simple as having all the infomation and attendance list kept up to date on the first post. The thread starter keeps editing the first post with relevant info as it comes in, so it's all easy to find.

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
I too enjoy the pre-and-post ride banter, although I also agree that the threads are far too big to digest effectively.

How about a compromise?
We could have two threads per ride:
- one with the rules, date, place, attendees, other pertinent details, to which people post "will attend" to, and which the first post will be kept up to date,
- another for pre-and-post ride chat

Alternatively, one thread per ride and a generic CC Ecosse Rides chat thread?

can we get a CC Ecosse sub forum if we play nicely?? :smile: lets us have rides & chat threads easy t find next to each other.

OP
OP
Col5632

Col5632

Guru
A Scottish subsection would be ideal (unlikely to happen) but ideal, i agree that there is too much chat so maybe two threads is the way to go, i found it hard to keep up with who was and who wasnt coming.

@Scoosh is there a limit to the amount of times you can edit a post?

A Scottish subsection would be ideal (unlikely to happen) but ideal, i agree that there is too much chat so maybe two threads is the way to go, i found it hard to keep up with who was and who wasnt coming.

@Scoosh is there a limit to the amount of times you can edit a post?
You can edit as much as you want I believe but within a timeframe.

Top Bottom